Hometown: Hampton, VA (Hampton Roads area)
Major(s): Real Estate Finance & Finance (Double major)
My freshman year I started off as a Business Undecided major. After heavy consideration of the many wonderful options for majors under the Pamplin College of Business, I chose Finance as my primary major and added Real Estate as my second major.
Virginia Tech’s Real Estate program has honestly opened so many doors for me. The class sizes are smaller and most the professors of the Real Estate courses have experience in the field which is helpful when taking the courses as well as for networking purposes. The professors strive to make sure you understand the material by giving hands-on experiences. There are also so many opportunities to network with peers as well as other industry professionals.
I’m very excited to finish my last 2 years here at Virginia Tech and join the workforce! Go Hokies!
- NRHH (National Residence Hall Honorary)
- We are the top 1% of leaders on Virginia Tech’s campus who put in a tremendous amount of work to make sure we recognize all of those who make on-campus housing life the great experience that it is!
- Real Estate Ambassador
- Helping those (whether they are undecided high school students, incoming freshmen, or current Virginia Tech students) decide to choose Real Estate as their major. I love being able to talk to and help people with what I’m passionate about!
- Intern in the Real Estate/General Counsel department at Virginia Tech Foundations (8/2018 – Currently)
- I’m learning so much about the many things needed when owning, selling, rehabilitating, as well as building different properties. It’s a great mix of finance, marketing, and real estate. I love being able to be a part of Virginia Tech’s growth.