The main Virginia Tech campus is located in Blacksburg, Va., about 40 miles southwest of Roanoke, Va. If you're coming from I-81:
- Take exit 118B onto U.S. 460W.
- Turn right at the light onto Southgate Road.
- Turn left onto Duck Pond Drive, then right onto Washington Street.
- At the traffic circle, take the second exit (as if you were turning left at an intersection).
- Turn right onto Perry Street.
- Your destination will be on the right.
Use 1345 Perry Street or Bishop-Favrao Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24061 as a destination for online routing and mapping software and GPS devices. You will need a Visitor's Parking pass to park in the adjacent lot, obtainable at the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center. See the Visit Virginia Tech website for more information.