“Graduates of a real estate program that has trained them in core areas of real estate, as well as specialty subjects through a double major, minor, or concentration, will have a tremendous advantage when entering the industry and will distinguish themselves with a wealth of knowledge to which most have not been exposed.”
- Willis P. Blackwood, Blackwood Development Company
The Real Estate Faculty and Staff will be working remotely for the Fall 2020 semester.
Please see ways to contact us below:
Sam Sproviero, Student Support and Program Development Manager: Academic questions:
Kevin Boyle: Director Program questions:
Hannah Polan: Marketing and Industry Engagement Coordinator
Marketing and industry questions:
If students have a pressing question, please feel free to contact any of us if the desired person is not available.
Notices & News
- Sep 21 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Online Master of Information Technology Online Information Session
- Sep 22 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Online Professional MBA Online Information Session for Richmond-area Residents
- Sep 23 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Online All MBA Programs Online Information Session
- Sep 23 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Zoom KickStart VT LivePitch Competition Fall #1