Christina Minford serves as the Student Support and Program Development Manager for the Program in Real Estate. She is the academic advisor for all real estate students, organizes the Real Estate Peer Mentor Program and the Student Ambassadors, and maintains changes to curriculum. Christina brings her background in student development to promote holistic student success in the real estate major.
M.Ed. College Counseling and Student Development, NC State University
B.S. Business Administration, NC State University
- Academic Advisor, Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Tech
- Academic Coach, First Year College, NC State University
- Student Success Coach, TRIO Student Support Services, NC State University
- Literacy Program Coordinator, AmeriCorps, Raleigh, NC
- REAL 1004 Discovering Real Estate (First Year Experience Course)